We offer a wide range of programs in counselling and community safety and are constantly reviewing our curricula and offerings to respond to the ever-changing environment in order to meet your needs to grow and change.
Counselling programs are designed for therapists, counsellors, social workers and mental health professionals, child and youth workers and other practitioners interested in building and refining counselling skills.
Counselling programs include:
- Aboriginal Focusing Oriented Therapy & Complex Trauma Certificate
- Aboriginal Trauma Certificate - Contract Only
- Expressive Play Therapy Certificate
- Family Resource Program (FRP) Certificate
- Feminist Management Certificate - Contract Only
- Graduate Certificate in Complex Trauma & Child Sexual Abuse Intervention
- Substance Use Certificate
- Working with Youth Certificate - Contract Only
Community Safety programs are designed for those assisting individuals coping with the consequences of crime and trauma, and those who require the tools to enforce community bylaws.
Community Safety programs include:
Last updated January 8, 2013